Hello everybody. I am going to talk about my travel.I went to kayseri and nevşehir with my friends two weeks ago. First place Erciyes mountain. Erciyes mountain was very amazing. There was a lot of snow and people. Everywhere snow and white. After then we went to nevsehir. We stayed suhan hotel. There are a lot of chinese people in the hotel. We went to turkish night. There is a show in turkish night. We went to hotel and we didn't sleep. We came back to Mersin.
Oooo very amazing travel I like it.
YanıtlaSilHow was the Turkish night? What did you do?
YanıtlaSilTurkish night was amazing. We danced and drank alcohol
SilBu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
YanıtlaSilThank You
SilBu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
YanıtlaSilWe didn't sleep because I chated with my friends
SilOh good! It can be so fun!
Silwonderful holiday my good friend:)
YanıtlaSilThank You 🙂
SilI definitely want to see it.I hope you are satisfied😊
YanıtlaSilI agree. You should also go there 🙂
SilYou are really crazy blogger. I'm waiting your new blog my bro ;)
YanıtlaSilThank You bro. I think you should write blog 🙂
SilDo you have any photos of your travel? Can you please share some of them with us?
YanıtlaSilYes I do no problem :)
Sil