Hello everybody. I am going to write aboute dog. I want to start whit a question. Do you want to have a dog? I think you shoul have a dog because dogs are best friends of the people. Dogs are domestic animals. You can see dogs. Manuk and manuk's puppy. Dogs can live up to 20 years. My dog is 10 years old. My dog has got a puppy. Manuk is my best friend. Dogs aren't dangerous. People are dangerous. You should have a dog...
Thank you for sharing the photos of your dog with us. I was wondering what your dog looks like. It is a great photo. It makes me smile whenever I look at it :). Manuk seems like a noble and lucky dog to have such a owner like you.
YanıtlaSilThank You eren teacher do you want to have a dog or have You got a dog?
Sil